- The light reflex.in: The pupil. Iowa State University Press and Wayne State University Press, Ames1993: 185-189
- Interocular differences of the visual field in normal subjects.Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 1986; 27: 799-805
- Normal variation and the effect of age on the parametric analysis of the intensity response of the scotopic electroretinogram, including the scotopic threshold response.Clin Vis Sci. 1990; 5: 353-362
- The simultaneous interocular brightness sense test: a test of optic nerve function.Arch Ophthalmol. 1994; 112: 1190-1197
- Variability of the relative afferent pupillary defect.Am J Ophthalmol. 1995; 120: 622-633
- Alternating contraction anisocoria: a pupillary syndrome of the anterior midbrain.Arch Neurol Psychiatry. 1954; 72: 742-757
- Damage to the intercalated pretectal neuron: consensual deficit.in: The pupil. Iowa State University Press and Wayne State University Press, Ames1993: 945-955
- Relative afferent pupillary defect with normal visual function.Arch Ophthalmol. 1990; 108: 1074-1075
- Afferent pupillary defect in pineal region tumor.J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1984; 47: 739-741
- Fourth nerve paresis and ipsilateral relative afferent pupillary defect without visual sensory disturbance: a sign of contralateral dorsal midbrain disease.J Clin Neuro-ophthalmol. 1991; 11: 169-172
This study was supported by the Veterans Administration Merit Review Grant and Career Development Award (Dr Kardon), by an unrestricted grant from Research to Prevent Blindness, Inc, New York, NY, and by the Midwest Eye Foundation at Methodist Hospital of Indiana. Dr Kardon is a James Adams Scholar, Research to Prevent Blindness, Inc.
Reprint requests to Aki Kawasaki, MD, Midwest Eye Institute, 201 Pennsylvania Pkwy, Indianapolis, IN 46280.