How to create a saved search on ww.ajo.com*
1) Enter search term on www.ajo.com at the top of the screen. For example, “optical coherence tomography”.
2) At the search results page, select “save and receive alerts for this search”.
3) You are then prompted to save this search to your profile. You can name the search and you can select a frequency for email alerts with new results matching your search. Then select save search.
4) If you are not yet logged in to www.ajo.com, you will be prompted to either log in or create a free account.
a. If you are registering for an account, you will be prompted to opt into TOC alerts, articles in press alerts,
and published article alerts.
5) Once registered and/or logged in, you will be brought to a screen to review, edit, and change your alerts
*You do not need a journal subscription to set up a saved search