- To explore gender inequality in global burden of uncorrected refractive error (URE) by year, age, and socioeconomic status using disability-adjusted life years (DALYs).
- To investigate the primary causes of visual impairment and blindness in rural China.
- To investigate the prevalence and causes of near vision impairment (NVI) in a population of older adults from the Brazilian Amazon Region.
- To determine whether short message service (SMS) reminders improve adherence to scheduled ocular examinations among patients with diabetes in rural China.
- To describe the impact of a physician assistant (PA) in an academic ophthalmology consult service.
- To examine the prevalence of 13 chronic conditions and fair/poor health among people aged ≥65 years in the United States with and without vision impairment.
- To identify the prevalence and determinants of self-reported eye care use among Chinese Americans.
- To assess trends in prevalence of diagnosed ocular disease and use of eye care services in the Veterans Affairs (VA) health care system.
- To evaluate corneal air-puff deformation responses and ocular geometry as predictors of Marfan syndrome.